Dance Arts Centre Policies
Why Choose Us?
- Tuition: is due by the 7th of the month. Tuition
is not refundable and there are no adjustments for missed classes.
Holidays and months with 5 weeks do not affect the amount of the
monthly tuition payments as they have been accounted for in the year’s
- Late Fees: A $5.00 late fee will be applied after
the 7th and a $10.00 late fee is applied after the 15th.
- Account in arrears: Any account that goes 30 days
past due, the student will not be allowed to attend the class until
the account is paid in full.
- Returned Checks: There is a $25.00 returned check
- Withdrawals: Withdrawing from an enrolled class
requires written notice prior to the first of the month. If written
notice or tuition is not received by the 7th, payment for that month
along with the incurred late fee will be charged and due regardless
- Recital Fee: There is an annual student recital
performance at the end of the dance school year. There is a $70.00
costume fee per class for recital. These fees are due November 1st.
Students in more than 3 classes can make a separate payment December
1st. There are no refunds on costumes after December 10th and costumes
not paid in full will not be ordered.
- Attendance: The school should be notified regarding
student absences involving 2 consecutive weeks of unattended classes.
- Closings: We will follow all the Gwinnett County
School Systems closings due to holiday and weather.
- Rules and Dress Requirements
: All students are
expected to follow the studio rules and dress appropriately for all
- Training: Dance education is a very physical activity.
At DAC we believe that physically touching your dancer to assure
proper placement is sometimes needed to assure proper training.